ZIM vs Pak, 1st ODI, Pakistan tour of Zimbabwe, 2018
Friday, July 13, 2018
12:45 PM IST
Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo
Its a 5 match ODI series and all matches are on the same venue Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo.
- Fakhar Zaman, Shoaib Malik and Asif Ali included in ODI Squad.
- Brendan Taylor, Sikandar Raza, Graeme Cremer, Sean Williams and Craig Ervine will not available due to pay dispute with the board.
- Liam Roche, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe and Ryan Murray are three uncapped players in the 16-member line-up.
- Return of Yasir Shah and Junaid Khan will boost the Pakistan bowling line ups.
- Solomon Mire and Kyle Jarvis both will miss this series due to injury.
- Babar Azam is fit and return to the Squad.
ODI Stats at Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo:
Won Batting First: 29, Won Batting Second:40
Average First Inning Total: 236, Average Second Inning Total: 206
Highest Total 397/5 by NZ vs ZIM, Lowest Total: 118/10 by ZIM vs NZ
PLAYING 11 PROBABLE:
- Hamilton Masakadza (c)
- Peter Moor (wk),
- Tarisai Musakanda,
- Malcolm Waller,
- Brian Chari,
- Chamu Chibhabha,
- Elton Chigumbura,
- Tendai Chisoro,
- Tendai Chatara,
- Wellington Masakadza,
- Donald Tiripano.
- Fakhar Zaman,
- Mohammad Hafeez,
- Shoaib Malik,
- Babar Azam,
- Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk),
- Shadab Khan,
- Faheem Ashraf,
- Mohammad Amir,
- Yasir Shah,
- Hasan Ali,
- Experienced players like Hamilton Masakadza(c), Chamu Chibhabha, and Elton Chigumbura
will be crucial with the bat.
- Donald Tiripano and Tendai Chatara will be key bowlers.
- Fakhar Zaman, Shoaib Malik and Babar Azam would be key batsman.
- Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir and Shadab Khan would be key bowlers.
This Dream11 Prediction is based on news source from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing XI from the squad listed above.